3.01 Student Details Sidebar
The Student Details screen shows the following:
- Current Location of the student
Quick Connect Icons
- Restriction status of the student and access to creating restrictions
- Email to student
- Edit Student Details
- Pastoral Points - current score
- Student mobile phone number
- Student email address
- Student home address (with link to GPS map)
- Student's birthday
User Defined Fields (UDFs)
- User Defined Fields are custom fields that are created by your school and can provide important reference information on the student's profile.
- UDFs can also generate an icon on the image of the student on the Kiosk view
- See User Defined Fields for more information on how to use UDFs.
- A student's Quota count is displayed for any existing quotas in the system
- Quotas can be used to limit the number of Leave or Location movements a student can make over a period of time (eg: Afternoon Quick Leave to local shopping centre limited to 3 visits per week)
- See Quotas for more information on how to use Quotas.