11.18 QR Codes
QR codes can be used as an authentication procedure in Kiosks, BioPads and for Unattended rollcalls. You can activate QR codes individually for each of the operating options.
See 2.05.01 Using QR Codes in your kiosks for details about how QR codes can be used in REACH.
Simply go to System Configuration > QR Codes and switch on whichever settings you want to apply.
- Kiosk Standard mode is the standalone kiosk with faces appearing
- Kiosk Headless mode is the standalone kiosk with faces hidden
- BioPad Standard mode is Biopad screens with faces appearing
- BioPad Headless mode is Biopad screens with faces hidden
- Unattended rollcalls setting will apply to both Kiosk and BioPad unattended rollcalls.