36 Surveys – Covid-19 symptoms screening
REACH has designed a module specifically to assist schools to manage their COVID-19 response. The COVID-19 Symptoms survey is a daily self assessment survey that is circulated to all students and staff.
REACH Surveys allow schools to send out a daily screening survey to students, parents, and staff allowing them to self-identify symptoms of COVID-19. Features of the Covid-19 Symptoms Screening Survey include
- Create custom questions for your survey
- Dynamic real time results display in a kiosk view dashboard
- Direct communication tools with each survey participant
- Ability to add notes to participant survey results
- Instruct participants on protocols they need to follow based on their survey results
- Alert staff of responses that trigger a need to take action
- Historic reporting of survey results
See below for a demonstration video of the Covid-19 Symptoms Screening Survey
See below for a demonstration video of the Covid-19 Symptoms Screening Survey.